Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sitecore MVP Summit 2013 - Day 1

Last night was an amazing reception, Pieter and Marissa provided a warm welcome and some amazing shwag.



I immediately put the mobile card holder on my phone and made use of it a lot at the MVP Reception at the James Royal Palm.

We were greeted by strong winds and rains but the friendly staff were on hand with large umbrellas to welcome us in. 



The area has some nice buildings



On Lincoln Road, we found a really good burger place



I got to meet all the Sitecore MVPs from Japan.


The Sitecore Pillow was on hand and brought some of his relatives.  I would love provide a home for one of the to Three Point Turn in Toronto Canada.

Thanks Pieter and Marissa for an amazing first day.  I look forward to breakfast, the presentations today and the evening on the Venetian Lady.  I will post again about this on Day 2.














No comments:

Post a Comment